Skip to main content

LINCOLN DANGER WERLING

Not all boys are as disgusting as you think...But mine is worse! No, really, there should be a new description of nasty in the dictionary with the picture of my third child! 

Not only does he play in the trash, eats things off the floor, stick stuff in the toilet and then back out again, but he is fascinated with Poo!!!  It is unreal the amount of poop this child has come in contact with over the short span of his two-year life. No, not just his. Although, that is his favorite.
I know what you're thinking. What is wrong with her? Why doesn't she keep a closer eye on her child? It's because this kid has to have been some sort of stealthy ninja in a previous life! Literally, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth or apply a little bit of make up and I come out and it's like I've entered a tipped over Port-O-potty disguised as my living room. I believe we've touched base about how he likes to be naked, and stick his hands in his pants. Is there a doctor I can talk to about this kind of thing? Because I haven't found one yet! My doc just looks at me like I'm a spaz until I say, "ha ha I'm only joking!" 
Once when the dog was potty training, I found Linc squishing IT into the hall carpet like it was Play Dough. And the dog was sitting next to him...watching. I just rolled that carpet up and tossed it. Sometimes you have to choose your battles. 
If you're still with me and haven't thrown up yet, you should feel a sigh of relief now because we're moving on.
Along with touching fecal matter his favorite game is to hit mommy and well, everyone...and everything.

It's should come as no surprise that he was originally due on the day the world was supposed to end. December 21, 2012 ring a bell? Just seconds ago he smacked me with a toothbrush because I was trying to take it away from him. (Again, pick your battles.) He's in the bathroom now "brushing his teeth". I'll just clean up the mess later. I wasn't even mad when he came home from preschool with a big bite mark on his face. He must've done something to make that other child mad and truthfully, he probably deserved it!
Lately his newest thing is moving a stool around the kitchen and well, over the house to get anything he wants down or open. He's really good at raiding the fridge and eating three or four Greek yogurts before I find him looking like this:

 Only time will tell where this little Monster boy will take us. 

Comments

  1. What??!!! Someone but that sweet angel? That is not ok with this aunt! Find out who did this!
    Love you Lincy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single mom (for the week) update

Tuesday: So this morning I woke up with a little bit of food poisoning from last night. My printer would not print off my assignments that I stayed up until 1am doing....but a quick stop at OfficeMax and it all worked out.  Had a really good day at school, gave a speech and presentation like a boss. Then the boys came home and we decided to do Halloween decorations on the front porch. That's when it started going downhill. The garage door wouldn't shut and I had a mini meltdown...yes, I called my husband and cried while he talked me through it. Pity party for myself. Wednesday:  It was mostly without incident.... Except for when Lincoln decided to eat dog food and flood the bathroom. Oh, and the boys had dentist appointments. Odie was all numb and bit the side of his lip and cheek so much, it is just raw! Also, I ran with scissors and cut my arm.  I'm so blonde sometimes. We also did FaceTime with Scott tonight, (which we do every night) except tonight all the boys started

Mom Quotes part one

Things you shouldn't have to say to your sons: Hunny, don't spin the knife around! Put down the poop!  Stop touching the puppy's wiener!  Keep the ninja stars out of the refrigerator. No pooping on the dining room table! Get the goldfish out between your toes. Don't throat punch your brother.  Keep your hands off the (public) bathroom floor! I didn't buy cubed cheese so you could stuff in R2-D2's leg! Stop "choking with the Force"! Stop being a robot and eat your dinner! Get your hands out of your pants! Get your hands out of your brothers pants! ! Get your hands out of your butt!  Seriously, stop touching your butt! Don't wipe your hands on the dog. Get your Bat-A-Rang off the table.

Corbin the shark boy

"Sharks have two penises"—Corbin (age 5) This was one of the first facts my son knew about sharks, and blurted out to random strangers. No joke, he used to get in trouble at school for making "shark noises". Really he was just humming the theme to Jaws. This is in kindergarten we're talking about. There was a little girl who went home from school telling her mom that there was a real live shark boy in her classroom.  She was serious!  And so his obsession began along with calling himself Great White Corbin. I can't make this stuff up if I tried. It all began after we saw shark week that summer, right before kindergarten, when he was five years old...And his little brain was ready to soak up some knowledge. Well he loved it of course! He wanted to know everything there was to know about sharks and he thought he could become one when he grew up (hence the title Great White Corbin). We started collecting more rubber toy sharks then we had Hot wheels. We bought